View Single Post
Unread 05/05/2009, 12:25 PM   #1
liverock
RC Sponsor

AMAZING dry rock now available for your tank!

For the last twenty years Tampa Bay saltwater has been the source for the highest quality aquacultured live rock in the industry.

I am now offering the most AMAZING rock available for your reef tank, in it's dry pre-aquacultured state!

Of course I still offer the finest quality aquacultured live rock, but
now you can use at home what I use in the Gulf of Mexico, and grow your own live rock if you want too!

This rock is incredibly porous, full of holes, nooks and crannies. I have been all over the world searching for the perfect aquaculture candidate and THIS IS IT!

This is real coral rock, the perfect host for marine organisms in your tank. This rock will mature very quickly as it is the substrate that the marine organisms and corals are looking for when they are looking for a "host" home.

This rock can be shipped very economically, as it is dry rock and does not require the handling that aquacultured rock does. This can be sent VIA UPS right to your door, and you can culture it in your own aquarium.

This rock will blow away anything else you have seen, and at a price you can afford. I am offering it at an introductory price of only

$2.50 a pound, plus shipping.

Below are some pictures of rock that I deployed in the gulf 05/05/09.

Look how well this rock stacks for aquascaping your tank!

Look at the holes in this rock!

This piece weighs eight pounds.

Holes for your fish to swim through!

Last edited by mhurley; 12/31/2011 at 01:12 PM.
liverock is offline   Reply With Quote