View Single Post
Unread 09/14/2009, 06:09 PM   #5
customdusty
Registered Member

Here is a shot of the Giesemann Infiniti fixture and the Oceanic Tech stand with stainless steel trim. It is a good match with the hardware and accents in our house, the finish of the fixture and stand are both very nice.

Now for my preliminary layout of my sump and frag tank. I'm still deciding if this is how I want it to be long term, but I've set it up where I have some flexibility to move things later.

I've learned with my previous tanks that it takes a while to get a feel for where you want things, what you need access to, and I've moved things several times to make maintenance easier and therefore done more often. This is why I chose to use some spa-flex PVC, the rubbermaid sump, and a siphon overflow box for the frag tank.

Current Tank Info: 105g Mixed Rimless Starphire by Miracles - Reefthreads.com "Noteworthy Tank" November 19, 2010 Podcast #13 - Sfiligoi Stealth 12x39 T5 - 2x Vortech MP40W - BK/Vertex Alpha Cone 200 - Neptue Apex - 2 Part - Tunze ATO - BRS 5 Stage RO/DI
customdusty is offline   Reply With Quote