View Single Post
Unread 07/03/2009, 10:51 PM   #2
rehype
Registered Member

Needless to say i was really ****ed but eddie told me not to worry about it he would send another tank. But i thought about it and decided it wasnt worth the risk of ups destroying another perfectly good tank. So i decided to go to Brooklyn and pick the tank up myself. I got a chance to finally meet eddie in person( great guy btw) and picked up my tank(he even helped me get it into my car) hows that for customer service!! And to top it all off eddie refunded me the shipping charges on the tank. So now you have a pretty good idea how awesome cadlight service is.Please dont hesistate to buy a tank from eddie...hes really one of a kind.

So im just about ready to set my tank up but on my way to work i get hit by a tractor trailer(see pics) and separate my shoulder pretty badly.

So a few weeks go by and i just cant take it and even though it hurts like heck i managed to get my tank together. So enough talking heres the tank this time with leds... I know its empty im going to order my rock and stuff on monday

rehype is offline   Reply With Quote