View Single Post
Unread 01/10/2008, 12:33 AM   #1
skinz78
Moved On

Thumbs up PIC HEAVY Past pic's of your clams

Ok You're probably thinking that idiot put past instead of post but you are wrong!! I have compiled approximately 300 past pictures of all of our clams. I only chose good quality pic's so you shouldn't be disappointed.

Along with each pic I have saved the owner of the pic's name so each person will get credit for their pic's. If anyone spots one of their pic's and they want it to be removed just let me know and I will do so. I am not doing this to step on anyone's toes, just to showcase a lot of very nice clams.

A lot of these pic's are from 2002-2003 so you may have not seen them yet. If you do see a pic of your clam feel free to chime in and tell us about it.

It will take me a couple of nites to post all the pic's so please give me some time before posting any comments. I will let you know when I am done and then anyone can chime in with comments and pic's of their clams. Either update pic's or new clam pic's.

I am going to start off with wild clams. Most of these pic's are taken by edr42

He has a very nice thread here and I highly recommend you all go check it out. It has a lot of pic's of the Great Barrier Reef.

Here is alink

And now the pic's

edr42

edr42

edr42

edr42

edr42

edr42

louist

edr42

edr42

edr42