View Single Post
Unread 09/11/2013, 07:12 AM   #76
Tmoriarty
Registered Member

Yah indeed I hope for the same thing. I know the babies is just part of the hobby, I am just glad I had them in a separate system then the parents who I still keep in my reef tank.

If the Magnifica is splitting then I may keep it in the Treatment tank for a couple weeks while it starts the healing process. Perhaps that will help in the recovery of the nem as well.

When I lost my original Magnifica my breeding pair of clowns were very displaced. Despite the fact I have 9 or so BTA's in the tank they were unsure of where to go. They did eventually move to the BTA's with the snowflake occe that is also in the tank but continued to go back to the rock looking for their real home. The moment I added the new Magnifica they were right back into it (in fact before it was even out of my hand and placed). I have high hopes everything will be good with this nem and hope I do end up with two beautiful Magnificas.

Tyler

Current Tank Info: Tanks: 203g custom, Mixed Reef, SRO-3000, Vortech-Powered (x2 MP40) 75g sump with 15g Fuge section
Tmoriarty is offline   Reply With Quote