Thread: AGA 210 Setup
View Single Post
Unread 01/01/2007, 10:44 AM   #25
gabe3d
Registered Member

Thanks guys for all the nice comipliments. I'm very glad it turned out reasonably well given the short amount of time I transferred and brought the tank up.

Quote:
Originally posted by Chihuahua6
Absolutely beautiful from the inside out. It's nice to finally see someone who keeps the outside area neat and clean as well as the inside. You don't have equipment and wires all over the place or shelves with all your stuff lined up on it or an ugly fuge on a table. I like the low profile canopy with the lights neatly placed on top. The rock work is superb, maybe it could be a tad higher. What can I say? You just impressed the pickiest, most perfectionistic neat freak ever ; ) Please post lots more pictures.
Thanks . I like the lower canopy as well it makes the tank look a little more proportionate. I just bought a bunch of wire fasteners and holders from Fry's so that i can run and hide the cables a little bit better. I've tried every to find these things and finally go them.

Yeah, you read my mind on that one. I actually bought 20lbs of base rock last week but haven't gotten to it yet. I was going to do it last night but i noticed that the area i wanted to build up had my clown fish eggs, so i will wait until they hatch (quite impossible but it's good to hope, haha) or until the parents eat them.

I just got some more equipment the last two weeks but haven't gotten to it yet with the holidays and all. Hopefully I have the will to do it today and if i do i'll sure to post more pics.

gabe3d is offline   Reply With Quote