View Single Post
Unread 08/21/2011, 06:36 PM   #10
oceancube1
Registered Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrine View Post
I read a rumor that one of the clowns in Sanjay's pair died. Don't know if that's true or not, but there won't be anymore pure Sanjay's if it is.

Thanks guys! I'm just hoping they will become a mated pair. They are still kinda young, I think. Bonnie, female Platinum, still takes quite a few shots at Clyde. No damage, just asserting her dominance. They have been together since February. They are currently in a 10g temporary tank. The 10g will be the RO reservoir when the tank is set up.

I'm debating on which lights to use. Will probably end up with a 175w MH so I can use the 2 250's on the other tank. This will also be a reefish type tank and I do intend to introduce a RBTA after awhile. I also have a RK Lite for it. Also have some moon lights that I can stick in the hood to simulate moon risings in the hopes it will entice them to breed.

I will have a Bubble Magus Nac 3.5 Cone protein skimmer. And will also have a small fuge going.

Any questions, just ask
to be honest not really rare, you can actually produce a similar fish using a black and white occy with a regular occy and create a mocha clown which looks identical to your sanjay fish, actually ive seen some heavy looking mochas that almost look onyx really nice, either way your fish is nice and im sure tey will produce some nice fry once they breed, keep up the good work and just keep trying you will get breeding down it's super easy,,,good luck!!

oceancube1 is offline   Reply With Quote