View Single Post
Unread 03/25/2018, 09:58 PM   #11
Sisterlimonpot
R.C. Fraternity President

Quote:
Originally Posted by halmus View Post
That’s a huge amount of work for the drain line! Well done! Tagging along to see the progress.
You're not kidding!!! The good thing is that it's in the ground and the hard part is over. Hopefully the plumber will be back tomorrow to finish the inside up and I can press on.

In the mean time, I blew the dust off of the Apex and started attaching the Radions to the WXM modules. It's funny how quickly I forgot how to program/navigate through the dashboard, I had to relearn just about everything!! After roughly 4 hours of fumbling through I'm finally making progress.

I have 8 radions going over the main tank, 1 for a frag tank, and a total of 7 vortech pumps, all of those will have to be controlled by the WXM's. Each WXM will control up to 11 devices and I have a total of 16, which means I needed 2 of them plus I have a little room to expand in the future.

After getting the lights programmed, I toggled through all of them to make sure that there weren't any conflicts, everything turned out great.

My plan is to mount those on an aluminum frame and attach a track system on the ceiling so that I can roll them back out of the way when I need to get inside the tank for maintenance. That's a ways down the road yet, I haven't even figured out plumbing or built the sump yet... So much to do.

Dishes are done man!

Current Tank Info: 300 in progress
Sisterlimonpot is offline   Reply With Quote