Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Do It Yourself
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12/29/2014, 10:47 AM   #1
Endevor
Registered Member

Lightbulb ARC Controller

So I'm back to working on this and pushing forward as strong as I can. I want to have a finished version by the end of this year and the best way to speed this up is a little bit of funding. I finally have a Kickstarter up that will motivate me to keep going as well as provide some crowd funding. Check it out and share with your friends! As of now I'm offering two boards as rewards for certain donations. I hope to eventually be offering all four boards as time goes on and I can perfect the other two.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's the original post I made talking about my project:
http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/34163...no-controller/

And here is the Kickstarter link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...controller-arc

I will be keeping the Kickstarter page more up to date than the website I have associated with it, mainly because google sites is not that fun to work with. Also, keep a lookout for a new video, I'm currently setting up my new test tank. It will be a 30 gallon custom build. As of now, I'm just waiting for my most recent prototype to come in to test.

Thank you all in advance for any support you can give!

Endevor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arduino, artificial intelligence, controller, kickstarter, reef