Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Aquaforest
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/30/2019, 08:06 PM   #1
Satttheman
Registered Member

Components 1+2+3+ Help!!!

So my stupid PacSun doser glitched again(wish I never listened to the guy at my lfs). This time the glitch was on my ch1=comp 1+. The doser didn't dose for about a week. I manually dosed 250ml to my probably 50g of water volume and that brought my Ca to 370. My question is what to do next.

1. Increase my dose of comp 1+ by 50ml over the next ten days will we even out the consumption or even just dose it in larger quantities.
2. Dose just the aquaforest calcium only not the elements in the comp 1+
3. Basically Do nothing and let it ride eventually my weekly water changes will correct it

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Satttheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/31/2019, 01:11 AM   #2
Sever
Registered Member

Sorry to hear that... but don't worry this not a tragic situation to have 370 Ca ... add proportionally little bit more of component 1+ to slowly rise Ca and others trace elements that was not dosed during this week. Please double check level of Ca in your tank. Just remember do rise Ca slowly not more than 10mg/l daily to reach your desired level. After go back to equal parts of all 3 components

Sent from Galaxy far far away

Current Tank Info: 300 gal.Skimmer Aquaforest 250, Light Ati Powermodule 8x54W 3x75 Led, Salt : Aquaforest Probiotic Reef Salt, suplements aquaforest, Full Balling AF
Sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/31/2019, 09:29 AM   #3
Satttheman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sever View Post
Sorry to hear that... but don't worry this not a tragic situation to have 370 Ca ... add proportionally little bit more of component 1+ to slowly rise Ca and others trace elements that was not dosed during this week. Please double check level of Ca in your tank. Just remember do rise Ca slowly not more than 10mg/l daily to reach your desired level. After go back to equal parts of all 3 components

Sent from Galaxy far far away

Thank you! I raised it by almost 30 to get it to 370. I just set my doses to add 60ml of comp 1+ daily based on your advice. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Satttheman is offline   Reply With Quote