Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Northern Valley Reefers (NVR)
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09/27/2019, 05:23 PM   #1
jmc1974
Registered Member

FS: couple of tanks in SF Bay area (California)

Hello everyone,

I will have for sale 4 tanks that I have decided no to keep and upgrade to a larger tank. the tanks will be ready possibly next week, so I am testing waters.

1: BioCube 32G LED Like new, all I need to do is light cleaning. this has also the cabinet in excellent conditions. All accessories are included, (just no media)
Asking $500

2:JBJ 30G Rimless Cube AIO, in great condition, also have the cabinet that is in good shape, but I will have it cleaned and possibly repainted, but no water damage. include: Pump and media tray. (no media)
Asking $300

I also have a Brand New Blackbox LED 160w (still in box)new Model with front control knobs and single power cord,never used that I can add DIY Light rack to the 30G JBJ cabinet, that consist of an adjustable height tube (painted black)
extra $95 for the light and light bar

3: BioCube 14G Rimless Modded, no Hood just tank, pump, and Media Tray. (I will have it also cleaned in and out)
Asking $100

4: 15g Rimless Bare tank, great little set for Fresh or Salt, have LED fixture (blue/white or actinic only) and HOB Filter and 50w Heater. Excellent for a table Pico Aquarium
Asking $60

send me PM if anyone is interested on any of the setups, all should be ready to go.

Prices are not set in Stone, send offers.

jmc1974 is offline   Reply With Quote