Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Nano Reefs
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/08/2008, 11:45 PM   #1
carnophage
Registered Member

Cool Critters for 12g?

I have a 12g AP, set up for about 4 months now, i have a tailspot blenny, false perc. clown, couple snails, hermits, a red Brittle Star just today. Along with some mushrooms, zoos, kenia tree, and a candycane coral. i really want something that is going to "pop" in the tank. i really don'y want to get anymore fish, i think 2 is pushing it, but i was really looking for a invert to center the tank. i would like a coral banded, but i have read that they are a little mean, and prob get a little too big. i also am thinking that the Brittle Sea Star, Red might get a little big too, any thoughts? If you have any ideas, let me know. Thanks!

carnophage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/09/2008, 10:05 AM   #2
carnophage
Registered Member

BUMP!

carnophage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/09/2008, 11:44 AM   #3
Moonstream
Registered Member

brittle and ser[ent stars pretty much just hide in the tank.

a pair of cleaner shrimp OR a singe fore shrimp might be cool! or maybe 3-5 sexy shrimp.

you could also think about getting a nice big coral (frogspawn comes to mind) and make that fouocous of the tank.

Moonstream is offline   Reply With Quote