Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Drs. Foster & Smith/ > Drs. Foster & Smith Aquatic Supplies
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read


User Tag List

Thread Tools
Unread 08/17/2009, 09:11 AM   #1
Registered Member
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 160
Help with eshopps PF-300

I bought the eshopps PF-300 overflow box and I'm not sure how to attach get form the bulkhead to my sump? I was hoping to use 3/4 flexible tubing since all my other connections are like that but I can't seem to find the correct adapter to go from the 1 inch bulkhead to the 3/4 inch tubing.

Do you guys sell the pieces I need? Tried searching the website without much luck.

skiwez is offline  
Unread 08/17/2009, 09:37 AM   #2
RC Sponsor
dfs/la2's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,435

Thank you for your inquiry. We apologize as we do not carry a 1 FPT x insert reducing adaptor you are inquiring about. However, you should be able to obtain this at any local hardware store. Please contact us with any other questions or concerns.

Chris C.
Drs. Foster and Smith

dfs/la2 is offline  

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2022 Axivo Inc.
Use of this web site is subject to the terms and conditions described in the user agreement.
Reef CentralTM Reef Central, LLC. Copyright 1999-2022
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.