Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06/13/2021, 01:12 AM   #1726
alanle
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettatail View Post
I got two HPT600, one is with broken gauges due to shipment damage.
The good one is what you see in the pictures.

got another batch of Concoa 315 and if you need any, let me know.

I build co2 systems as another hobby, and selling them to recoup the cost and keep this hobby going,

Just like you into beefing up your BMW, the more expensive hobby I have is photography, the camera body alone for these pictures was bought for a price more than the combined profit of selling 20 set of high end co2 systems, lol.

I will be away from building high end co2 systems again, for several years, you and flowerfishes take care of others by making more high quality co2 systems.

It’s good seeing you back again in all of the forums. This post is not about selling co2 systems. I could have posted my co2 regulators on eBay like may other co2 builders. But if someone come here trying to promote his products. I will have to call him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alanle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/16/2021, 03:28 PM   #1727
bettatail
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanle View Post
It’s good seeing you back again in all of the forums. This post is not about selling co2 systems. I could have posted my co2 regulators on eBay like may other co2 builders. But if someone come here trying to promote his products. I will have to call him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no, not selling here, I only post nice achievement and new possible way/parts to build co2 systems while helping others to build in the public forums.
Currently all those available to pick up are on ebay and TPT sale section, but they will all be delisted, hopefully will be soon, and it will be about 4 years that I stay away from building custom co2 systems.

got this done a while ago, may be the last set I build before I am away.
a swagelok with high precision flow meter, dual output system.

bettatail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/06/2021, 01:02 PM   #1728
biglurr54
Registered Member

I need help finding a metering valve. I built a custom brass regulator 3 or so years ago and my metering valve is leaking fresh air in. I swapped it out with a med flow metering valve that i had and I had no leaks but couldnt regulate the co2 effectively.

Does anyone have any laying around or know of a source of a metering valve? I would prefer NPT but beggars cant be choosers!

biglurr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/28/2021, 12:29 AM   #1729
oreo57
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglurr54 View Post
I need help finding a metering valve. I built a custom brass regulator 3 or so years ago and my metering valve is leaking fresh air in. I swapped it out with a med flow metering valve that i had and I had no leaks but couldnt regulate the co2 effectively.

Does anyone have any laying around or know of a source of a metering valve? I would prefer NPT but beggars cant be choosers!
Did you ever find a valve?

oreo57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/07/2021, 10:06 AM   #1730
Turner1008
Registered Member

Anyone know where I can find a SS Burkert 6011a valve? It seems like it's becoming impossible to find. Discontinued?

Turner1008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/07/2021, 11:20 AM   #1731
Dan.
Registered Member

Quote:
no, not selling here, I only post nice achievement and new possible way/parts to build co2 systems while helping others to build in the public forums.
Currently all those available to pick up are on ebay and TPT sale section, but they will all be delisted, hopefully will be soon, and it will be about 4 years that I stay away from building custom co2 systems.

got this done a while ago, may be the last set I build before I am away.
a swagelok with high precision flow meter, dual output system.

i'm glad I got mine from you before you quit, it's a wonderful unit.

Dan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/14/2021, 12:00 AM   #1732
bettatail
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan. View Post
i'm glad I got mine from you before you quit, it's a wonderful unit.
I got stuck, my wife and kid are away from me in another country but I can not join them because its border is still closed due to covid policy.

bettatail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/19/2021, 10:18 AM   #1733
Dan.
Registered Member

Quote:
I got stuck, my wife and kid are away from me in another country but I can not join them because its border is still closed due to covid policy.
So sorry to hear, hope you get the family together soon and healthy.
My regulator from you is nothing but wonderful, thank you.
And thanks to Jay B. for recommending you.

Dan. is offline   Reply With Quote