Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > GHL /ProfiLux / Mitras
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12/06/2021, 02:16 PM   #1
DeepSeaBeauti
Will Fielitz

Lightbar 2 PSU

Does anyone here have these or are familiar with them? I want to use my own power supply for two reasons. 1 the PSU are 4 week back ordered, and 2 the largest one is 300W and I need over 400W. They use a 3 pin round connector and from what I can see online the PSU says pin 3 is un-used. But in the fixture it shows signal. I need to know if there is a jumper in the connector or if it is just positive to pin 1 and ground to pin 2 leaving pin 3 empty. I do not want to damage these as I waiting nearly 3 months for them to arrive!

Will

Current Tank Info: 300G DD reef tank, 100g sump 40g breeder set up as a refugium, C-skim skimmer, , 2 165w LED and t5 setup, BRS reactor for carbon and GFO. Fish: lawnmower blenny, 12clowns, Watchmen golby, FoxFace, Yellow angle, 6line wrase.
DeepSeaBeauti is offline   Reply With Quote