Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12/23/2019, 03:16 PM   #4151
Arnaldo24
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanMachine View Post
I could be wrong but are those time points for the T5s? If so I believe they need to go straight up and down... the 60" LED Powermodule is not dimmable. Unless I'm not reading that right?

Have you tried the ATI program on a laptop? Its not hard to program.

Thanks for the advise
Fortunately my issue was resolved by the guys at ATi.
Unfortunately i needed to buy a new controller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unread 01/10/2020, 02:43 AM   #4152
Nickmcc
Registered Member

Does anyone have a recommended schedule for this light?

Nickmcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/12/2020, 04:35 AM   #4153
kirsto71
Registered Member

I have an 8 bulb unit and one of the pairs of T5’s doesn’t light when the unit starts up each day. If I twist one of the bulbs just a touch the two lights light up and stay on all day without any issues. This I a little painful. I am guessing that the ballast is OK as the bulbs stay on. My question is what is the likely fault. Is it the bulb (I’m assuming it is one of them that is causing the pair to fail to start) or is it the bulb fitting.

Thanks

Marc

Current Tank Info: 7x3x2 Reef Tank
kirsto71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/12/2020, 08:29 PM   #4154
Nickmcc
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirsto71 View Post
I have an 8 bulb unit and one of the pairs of T5’s doesn’t light when the unit starts up each day. If I twist one of the bulbs just a touch the two lights light up and stay on all day without any issues. This I a little painful. I am guessing that the ballast is OK as the bulbs stay on. My question is what is the likely fault. Is it the bulb (I’m assuming it is one of them that is causing the pair to fail to start) or is it the bulb fitting.

Thanks
I get the same problem occasionally and seems to fix itself after twisting the bulb. Try switching the bulb out with another.

Nickmcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/04/2020, 12:20 PM   #4155
MrSkumFrog
Registered Member

I’m really contemplating a Hybrid Powermodule for my RSR 425 (47”x22.6”x22”) lxwxh.
The three Reef 90s are way too blue and the coral’s Yellows, Reds and Purples are weak. I get bare spots on the undersides of my corals.

In regards to those dimensions, would the 6 bulb T5/LED Hybrid be too little light or would the 8 bulb be too much PAR?

My situation.
I live in Germany and I’ll move back to the US in 4 years; so I want to make sure the fixture will work in the US. I’ve heard that the fixtures are dual voltage. I contacted ATI Germany and I have not got a response yet. If you have the Led/T5 Hybrid Powermodule, does the power supply controller state 110v-220v?

Danke

Unread 03/04/2020, 12:59 PM   #4156
Keith@ ATI NA
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickmcc View Post
I get the same problem occasionally and seems to fix itself after twisting the bulb. Try switching the bulb out with another.
This may be due to corrosion on the end caps, twisting them scrapes a clean spot allowing it to make better contact. If the fixture is a few years old you may want to remove and clean them or replace them to prevent this.

Current Tank Info: 175g mixed powered by an ATI LED Powermodule
Keith@ ATI NA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/04/2020, 01:06 PM   #4157
Keith@ ATI NA
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkumFrog View Post
I’m really contemplating a Hybrid Powermodule for my RSR 425 (47”x22.6”x22”) lxwxh.
The three Reef 90s are way too blue and the coral’s Yellows, Reds and Purples are weak. I get bare spots on the undersides of my corals.

In regards to those dimensions, would the 6 bulb T5/LED Hybrid be too little light or would the 8 bulb be too much PAR?

My situation.
I live in Germany and I’ll move back to the US in 4 years; so I want to make sure the fixture will work in the US. I’ve heard that the fixtures are dual voltage. I contacted ATI Germany and I have not got a response yet. If you have the Led/T5 Hybrid Powermodule, does the power supply controller state 110v-220v?

Danke
You'll just need a new cord, however the 60" German fixture will not work here.

Unread 03/08/2020, 09:41 AM   #4158
MrSkumFrog
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith@ ATI NA View Post
You'll just need a new cord, however the 60" German fixture will not work here.

Thanks Keith! 🤝

Unread 03/26/2020, 07:15 AM   #4159
erich1980
Registered Member

Issue with 8X80W + 4X75W (NO WIFI)

Hi, I bought pre-owned lamp and it was working properly for a few weeks. I have recently replaced bulbs and now issues began. I am running lamp on default settings. When lamp should go to full on mode two bulbs do not start. When I physically connect and disconnect voltage they eventually starts. Reseting doesn't work. I was trying to update firmware via photo-studio but it is not active (guess firmware is valid). What can be the issue here? Any recommendations?

erich1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/07/2020, 07:33 AM   #4160
rileysreef4928
Registered Member

I have a problem with my powermodule hybrid fixture...I purchased it 2and hand and looked to be fine. Only for it to fail a few days later on one channel. I've replaced all the bulbs as I thought the bulbs would be faulty. New bulbs fitted ad it's still doing it. Basically the leds and other t5 channel work perfectly but bulbs 1+ 2 / 7+8 don't. I've programmed them to come on/off at set points but having issues. Last night the channel went off then the bulbs came back on very dimly and the unit was buzzing...I reset the light and it switched them off. Reset everything ready for t5s to come on today. One channel came ones normal as did the leds but the faulty channel didnt come on at all. Reset it again and bulbs have come on. I'm just waiting for 5.30pm when my bulbs should go off to see what they do!!
The whole unit works fine apart from this one channel. This is now sending me crazy lol...turned bulbs round lots of times in the end caps and swapped bulbs about etc but still happening. Faulty control box?? If so how much are these to purchase..I'm in the UK so could be difficult. Many thanks

rileysreef4928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/09/2020, 02:53 AM   #4161
Bharat Binod
Registered Member

Great looking fixture! Now I just need to figure out how I can rig some LEDs into my 10x54w powermodule.

----------
https://boodmo.com/vehicles/renault-375/kwid-12004/

Bharat Binod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/11/2020, 08:32 AM   #4162
Coral2Coral
Registered Member

Hi Fellow Reefers,
I’ve picked up a used second generation 48” 8x54 PM, the LED temperature is running between 50-54c towards peak ranges. Is these temp range normal? All fans are on and running but it seems the LED fans are running at half the speed compared to the T5 fans. What is everyone’s LED temp toward peak ranges? Thanks in advance!!!

Coral2Coral is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/01/2020, 09:46 PM   #4163
bpseal
Registered Member

LED Change?

Quote:
The latest firmware (1.0.16) can be found here:
https://www.atinorthamerica.com/wifi...rmware-update/

I would like to note this is not an ideal fix, but is helpful. It records the time every 5 minutes and will start at the most recent time if there is a power interruption. Hence if you have a brief power outage you will only lose a few minutes, if it is long the power will pick up where it was when it went out.
Keith, sorry didn't know how to PM you... does the SST V2 come with the new LED clusters you will find on the wifi version of the powermodule?

bpseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/02/2020, 09:27 AM   #4164
Keith@ ATI NA
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpseal View Post
Keith, sorry didn't know how to PM you... does the SST V2 come with the new LED clusters you will find on the wifi version of the powermodule?
Hello Barrett,
The SST V2 does not include the UV cluster from the WiFi fixtures in North America. For sake of support cohesion etc we did not opt to bring in the UV cluster in the fixtures until the WiFi was released. In other parts of the world a few of these do exist.

Unread 07/02/2020, 09:53 AM   #4165
bpseal
Registered Member

Quote:
Hello Barrett,
The SST V2 does not include the UV cluster from the WiFi fixtures in North America. For sake of support cohesion etc we did not opt to bring in the UV cluster in the fixtures until the WiFi was released. In other parts of the world a few of these do exist.
Keith, thanks for the reply sir... where could I buy said UV clusters? I looked on your website to no avail. Any help would be appreciated sir.

Thanks

bpseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/02/2020, 09:58 AM   #4166
Keith@ ATI NA
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpseal View Post
Keith, thanks for the reply sir... where could I buy said UV clusters? I looked on your website to no avail. Any help would be appreciated sir.

Thanks
Barrett since you are a dealer you can buy them from our exclusive distributor Clear Choice Distribution.

Unread 07/03/2020, 04:26 AM   #4167
erich1980
Registered Member

Any SPS program?

Hi, I am running 8X80, 4x 75 hybrid lamp at default program. I can see my LPS are not doing well and some SPS colours are not as good as I expect. Can you recommend or share well working SPS program for this fixture? What is the optimum height from the top of the water the lamp should be settled on? I am afraid I am burning my corals.

erich1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/03/2020, 01:13 PM   #4168
Keith@ ATI NA
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by erich1980 View Post
Hi, I am running 8X80, 4x 75 hybrid lamp at default program. I can see my LPS are not doing well and some SPS colours are not as good as I expect. Can you recommend or share well working SPS program for this fixture? What is the optimum height from the top of the water the lamp should be settled on? I am afraid I am burning my corals.
I would recommend an ATI ICP test to determine what may be the problem with your water quality. If both LPS and SPS are losing color and "not doing well" its more likely water quality vs lighting.

Unread 11/12/2020, 03:04 PM   #4169
d3nrh
Registered Member

Hi everyone,

may i ask Whats your led Settings on the News Cluster for the Best in the Blue light Phase without t5.

What are you Most famouse flourecens settings pls.

Thx in advance

d3nrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/12/2020, 06:11 PM   #4170
liquidfunk
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nrh View Post
Hi everyone,

may i ask Whats your led Settings on the News Cluster for the Best in the Blue light Phase without t5.

Thx in advance
This gives the most famous flourescence:
https://external-content.duckduckgo....peg&f=1&nofb=1

Unread 11/12/2020, 06:12 PM   #4171
liquidfunk
Premium Member

Sorry apparently RC doesnt let folks edit posts.

Unread 11/13/2020, 05:19 PM   #4172
d3nrh
Registered Member

Nice useless Post and the Screen on this Page is all out of Size now.

Good one

Unread 11/13/2020, 09:21 PM   #4173
theshaman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3nrh View Post
Hi everyone,

Thx in advance

Have you tried the blue plus setting?

theshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/15/2020, 03:34 PM   #4174
d3nrh
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshaman View Post
Have you tried the blue plus setting?

Hi,

i have tryed the preset "Max Flourecens" but even if you got very clear water its still reflecting the blue to strong.

What do you use to ramp down without the T5 ?

Greetings

Unread 07/22/2021, 06:03 AM   #4175
MrStoffel
Registered Member

Anyone still using the shedule made by Sahin?
I am struggling to find a good setting for my 4x39w hybrid.
Bulbs are 2xB+ & 2xC+. Its the led levels and intensity i am unsure about.
Thanks in advance to anyone that can be of help.

Current Tank Info: ELOS MIDI, PACSUN BP 140W, BALLING, MP10
MrStoffel is offline   Reply With Quote