PDA

View Full Version : password and username for fusion!!!

bambam918
03/22/2014, 05:28 PM
Yes I already posted this on the neptune forum but I know a lot of people are on this site as well

Ok I finally got the email to join. I updated the latest firmware 4.3.b14. That went fine. The apex fusion quick guid says to click on apex fusion. com which I did

Next it wanted me to include my username and password. I have no clue what this could be. The email does not say anywhere what my user name or password is. I tried clicking the "forgot password" link but I get a message saying the email I was using is not valid.

I am worried my username and password was given to me after submitting my email address to get the email welcome letter. I say this because the quick guid says "after you register you will see your user id on the far right at the top". Well I did not look because nothing gave me the indication to do so.

Any ideas how I can get my user name and password to set up fusion???

brianmsu80
03/22/2014, 05:39 PM
That's when you create your username. You wouldn't already have one.

bambam918
03/22/2014, 05:53 PM
I clicked on the create account link and it had a field to add my email which I entered bit no other fields. After submitting there were instruction to check my email

brianmsu80
03/22/2014, 06:24 PM
Yeah you'll need to wait for that email. I misunderstood you.

You'll get an email with a link. Two links actually. One link reminds you to upgrade your firmware. The 2nd link will be where you create your username and password.

DasCamel
03/22/2014, 06:47 PM
There is a link in the email for it.