Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Neptune Systems
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06/27/2017, 06:07 PM   #1
Stolireef
Registered Member

Question All Pumps Off/On Programming

As the resident Apex idiot, I cannot figure out how to do something really simple. I'd like to be able to select feed mode A and shut off all of the pumps. I'd like to cancel it to turn all of the pumps back on again. Even if the all pumps off lasts for three hours, that's fine. I just can't figure out how to configure the feed modes.

Then again, I still have trouble figuring out which light switches control which lights in my house. Sorry for the dumb (but important) question.

Current Tank Info: 125 Rimless Leemar, Apex, Trigger 30 Elite Sump, Vertex 180i Skimmer, 2 X Gen4 Radion XR30W, BM Doser, 2xMP40WES, 2xTunze 6095, Sicce Syncra 4.0.
Stolireef is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/27/2017, 07:11 PM   #2
tenurepro
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolireef View Post
As the resident Apex idiot, I cannot figure out how to do something really simple. I'd like to be able to select feed mode A and shut off all of the pumps. I'd like to cancel it to turn all of the pumps back on again. Even if the all pumps off lasts for three hours, that's fine. I just can't figure out how to configure the feed modes.

Then again, I still have trouble figuring out which light switches control which lights in my house. Sorry for the dumb (but important) question.

Copy and paste this in the dialogue box for all your apex controlled circulation equipment

If FeedA 001 Then OFF

This only shuts off equipment for feed mode A... you can modify it to feedB, feedC etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tenurepro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/28/2017, 04:01 PM   #3
keepLearning
Registered Member

How about some dumb questions before answering your questions.
1. Do you know which outlet controls which pump?
2. What do you mean by "I just can't figure out how to configure the feed modes"?

:-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolireef View Post

keepLearning is offline   Reply With Quote